Monday, January 10, 2011

Sounds like things on the home front are going just as well as ever. Things on the mission front are going well too :)

I feel like all my emails are starting to sound the same. I don't know what to say... hmm. This morning I had two oranges for breakfast? I forgot my umbrella at a member's house? Oh hum bug.

We still only have this one guy to teach and he's been being frustrating. We have a decent size handful of people to contact, but we haven't started teaching any yet. So...

This week we handed out 5 Books of Mormon. We're pretty pleased with ourselves.

Dang it, I don't know what to write. I feel like I've told you everything already. Or maybe I just have a severe case of writer's block.

Here's something out of my journal: " This morning we did one of those whole 'we're not eating lunch until we pass out a Book of Mormon' things. Well it took about an hour and a half and we found a really cool college kid. Of course after that we were like "lunch!" and we started heading back to the apartment. In the midst of that though I had the impression to stop the very next person that was about to pass us. I did and then we also gave him a Book of Mormon. Miracle. "

I love ya,

Elder Coburn

No comments:

Post a Comment