Saturday, August 27, 2011

NANCY!!!!

Well, although I'm incredibly sad about leaving Reims... I'M GOING TO NANCY WITH ELDER HALES!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are zone leaders for the 20 missionaries that make up the Nancy Zone. I'm so excited!!!! First of all, Elder Hales and I have been dreaming about being companions since BYU. Secondly, NANCY (look up pictures), thirdly, our zone includes all the cities I've always wanted to see. Notably Strasbourg, Metz, and all of Luxembourg. The Nancy zone just barely got added onto the Paris France mission last transfer, so a lot of the missionaries out there are from the Switzerland mission. It is about the most ideal thing I would've wanted to happen this transfer. Elder Bjerga and I are way sad to leave though... he is staying in Reims and going to be co-companion with someone from his mtc group.

Okay well, I'll email you again on Monday. Be excited :)

Love love love,
Elder Coburn

No comments:

Post a Comment