Monday, March 26, 2012

Well, this morning I recieved the dreaded "trunky papers." It's the letter that talks about release procedures and all that jazz. I seriously felt sick while reading it. It is the saddest I've yet felt about going home. So... the things I need you to email me are:
The name of our stake, stake president's name, stake president's address, and the closest airport(s) to our home.

So that's that. Anyway.. I just spent a lot of time on BYU stuff so I don't have a whole ton of time.

Jean's baptism and confirmation were so good. He is the happiest man I've ever met. I wish you could be next to him on a Sunday and see the smile on his face. He bore his testimony at the baptism and it was the sweetest testimony I've ever heard. Elder Murdock and I gave him a framed picture of us, a white shirt, and two ties. He is so thankful for everything. The ward is eating him up -they love him so much, and so do we. The actual ordinance went really smooth as well. It was a wonderful, spirit-filled day. I wish we had a baptism every day :) Pray a lot for Pascale this week too -her baptism is on Saturday in Lille. Mom, she got your package and was oh so happy about it. She said that she listens to the MoTab cd everyday in her car. She said that the first day she listened to it she cried all the way to work. She is in the middle of making a little film about her conversion.Sh e has already gone back and filmed the street where we contacted her and the little café where we had our very first rendez-vous and she bought us hot chocolate :) SO GOOD :) :) :)

Oh, I'm no longer district leader which is kind of a bummer. I was getting all ready to have our district theme be "Gotta Catch 'em All." Oh well, the new DL will be the new missionary coming to Nantes.

It is getting warm here :) We are going to the beach later. It's not a real beach though... it's on the river and it's not anywhere that anyone goes. It's basically a glorified strip of dirt... Ha.

I feel like I'm forgetting something. Hmm. Well, we'll leave it as a cliffhanger.

I love you so much.

Love,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment